No time for motivation..smoking my inspiration

Friday, November 24, 2006

The End

The time has come, my friends, to say goodbye, goodbye to each other, goodbye to our surroundings, goodbye to the lives we have we have lead so far. I can’t really imagine what I'm going to do now, nowhere to go to. The future is hazy, don’t know where I’m going to end up, but the past, it is clear in my head. These memories, I shall carry with me forever. Going through old photographs, each one's got a story to tell, I relive the countless events, with my favourite people in the world, who, its so bloody scary to think, may not even be a part of my life in the future. "you'll make new friends" they say,” its all a part of growing up”. Well, in that case I don’t want to grow up. I wish I could capture this moment, keep it with me, so we'll never have to say goodbye, so we can come back here together, as it always should be, whenever we would like to.
But, its out of my hands now. The universe is too big to worry about us, this is the way it functions. I don’t think I'll have happier days than these, ever, but all good things must come to an end, and this is it.
So, goodbye my friends, we shared lots of laughs. As I sit here and remember, I get this bittersweet feeling, something I have never experienced before, something I cant explain to you, but I'm sure you already know the feeling. You guys are the greatest and I will miss you, miss you always.

20 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww rono...it's so nice....I'm gonna miss you too....aww...shit ya..I dont beleive this is the end....everything's moving so fast...but yah...we're going to survive :d

5:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude this is deep i dint know you had it in you.......bravo......i know man stuff is movin fast.....all of us gone separate ways.....but one thing is for sure
we ride together we die together bad boys for life!!!!!!!!!!

9:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Rono this is the 1st time I have read something that u have written something that make a hell of a lot of sense.Will miss u too Dude.

9:15 PM  
Blogger Xiamaze said...

ahh..writing sentimental posts to lure people into commenting hearfelt stuff in here are we huh?

but its true...
i cant even imagine leaving school.
i mean thats what i do.
i wake up in the morning and go to school.poor you.

listen to the song "The End" by The Doors if you havent.
its one amazing song.

9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah dude...u sure make sense....its all gone by so quickly dat we hardly had time 2 realise....we will definitely miss each uder...especially all the good time dat we've had in the last 2 yrs....and its those memories which will remain deeply etched in our minds....and stay in our hearts werever we go....all the best dude....

10:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

time hurries on;
and the leaves that are green
turn to brown.

been there, my friend. we've all been there.

8:10 PM  
Blogger Anshuman said...

You're so damn right rono...the one helluva long season in the sun...i can't type or talk about leaving...ill jus let the last few days sink in till we part ways( prolly ull b at IIT ...hee...Indian Institute of Tsunamis...hee)....Come Monday...and.............................

8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very well written rono...didnt know u could write that well.Moving, but don't worry, u won't lose touch with me...i won't let u! There are some things that the universe can't stop ;)

9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

waaaah!! this is so sad!! hugggg! I seriously wudnt knw and want to knw what it wud be like to not go to school straight after getting up....now i crib, but exactly after a yr i shall cry too....its all cuz of time...I HATE TIME...with a vengeance!..sniff...every1 will miss every1...hope u dont leave cal!

9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww.sentimental reekoo.*hug*.

9:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we'll be in touch right?always.see parents are nice and useful in some ways.
=D.

9:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"It stung like a violent wind that our memories depend
On a faulty camera in our minds"

- what sarah said (deathcab)

so carry this photograph with you all your life.the one of school. a moment in many , but many times a moment is long enough to remember.

9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya dude gonna miss ya too....all the fun we had in skool life....n outside..will miss all the fun...too depressin bt life has to go on...so wish ya al d best fr future.....three cheers fr tsunami....hip hip hurray....3!!!

12:19 PM  
Blogger Arunava said...

wish i cud avoid it.......
but lets rather take it smiling... coz its oe curve that sets all crucked lines straight

11:55 PM  
Blogger Mind Mapping said...

it really moves very fast.
very fast.
see like today's gone.
others will go as well.
and then..its all over.
you cant step into the premises again like you used to.

I just hate the thought of leaving school.

3:44 PM  
Blogger ~jahanara~ said...

i'm glad you like it even though amba didnt write it
thanks for the faith in..im glad you think i'll make my mark.
i hope you are blushing and suitably embarassed

5:54 PM  
Blogger ~jahanara~ said...

i'm glad you like it even though amba didnt write it.
thank you for your faith in me, i'm glad you think i'll make my mark..
i hope you're suitably embarassed and blushing
=)

5:55 PM  
Blogger ~jahanara~ said...

thank you =)

2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nicely put...
It's the end of an era! =(

9:53 PM  
Blogger purple rain said...

The universe is too big to worry about us, this is the way it functions.,.....
,......
=)

I guess its a never ending bittersweet cycle!

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home