No time for motivation..smoking my inspiration

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Staring into the cats eye I saw fear in the uncontrolable anger.I stopped and then thought,then carried on wondering why i thought what i thought.Living in the presnt,i think about my past and dream about my future.But all my dreams come crashing down an i snap back to reality.Reality sucks.In my world I am king.Everything revolves around me.Thats why i prefer my world to the real world.I wish...well i wish a lot of things.There is so much i dont know.There is so much i dont want to know.But then,there is so much i dont understand.They talk to me.I swear.Now im drifting away into the white light,into the glass twilight.Drifting away from reality.The real world is now but an insignificant blur.In my head i see no limits,I see the sky.Now,I fly.

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well since Rono has lost his hair he has lost his mind.He has become more profficient in the art of writing shit since the barber cut his hair.

7:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he's not lost his mind...that he did earlier...we all do at some pt of our lives...i think he's become more "intriguing"!!

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love this post....it makes so much sense....one can actually relate to it... i cant stop reading it..its so true...there so much we dont knw, that we dont wanna knw...life makes no sense...we waste so much time trying to figure it out..

9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well...which one of us doesn't live in a utopian world in our head?
It's all very well being master of your own domain in your head...but it sucks when you awaken to the "real" side of things...
Nice work Rono, tell it like it is =)

9:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like the idea of your world..i think we all have a world like that..somewhere we escape th harsh reality. th reality tht is awful..th reality tht is bitter...th reality tht is unfair...
a reality that we all want to live without..


but cant.

9:44 PM  
Blogger Mind Mapping said...

I love this.
its so true.

9:44 PM  
Blogger Anshuman said...

agree wid shwetank...rono's really lost it... all dis brooding crap abt psychology n humans is not 4 us... think pramanick has finally caught up wid u

10:04 PM  
Blogger Xiamaze said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:14 PM  
Blogger Xiamaze said...

this is nice..
it makes sense.
but thats not why i like it.

3:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

isnt the first line grammatically incorrect?
i like this though

9:12 PM  
Blogger faithless the wonder boy said...

maybe it is....not sure....who cares

9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey this reminds me of the poem -"Slaves Dream" by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow. hmmm....

http://www.cs.rice.edu/~ssiyer/minstrels/poems/629.html

u can check it out.
hey...
Everything is okay in the end...
If it's not okay, then it's not the end.
take care........

nice post
keep posting!

2:01 PM  
Blogger Shyama said...

This is very good, makes me want to be 16 again

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home