No time for motivation..smoking my inspiration

Monday, November 06, 2006

Trying to escape it all,I find myself right in the middle of everything once again. Staring at nothing as the ash piles, taking me away from this shithole to the place where i belong. But people all around me,people i dont give a fuck about,people i hate.Trying to push them away but only pulling them closer,closer until i cant breathe.I try to be different,dare not to belong,try and lead the people and find the new,but i fail over and over again,falling flat on my face every single time.That doesn't affect me though.I get straight back up,dust myself and start climbing again.I dont know what I'll find at the top,and I know it may disappoint me,but i also know that it wont.

7 Comments:

Blogger Shaapla said...

dont justify it,dont try to justify how this world works.cause,in all our right minds,it doesnt.


hence,we have weed :D

12:29 PM  
Blogger Xiamaze said...

yeah man..
like i keep telling everybody...
dont give a shit.

4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey there's sum feeling in it!! bhalo bhalo dont care best policy...gimme a tip or two will u?

8:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ronoda !!! and u were saying that u cant write well ? who u trying to kid, compliment-wanna-getter.. dont ask what that means !!! kudos to u man !

5:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't think so much

9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love how it wont dissapoint you. how you know.
what a cool end.
xx

11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

impressive......most impressive

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home